Black and White Wednesday #59 Event

I am happy to announce that I will be hosting the Black and White Wednesday #59 this week until November 24th.  This inspiring event was started by Susan from Well Seasoned Cook.
This picture of the tomatoes from our garden was taken on Monochrome mode.
Please link your entry posts for the event using the linky below and I will add the pictures manually or send the entries by email and I will add it.  
Please make sure to add the links to this post and Cindystar's BWW page.  Using this logo is optional.
The twitter hashtag for the event is #BWFood.  Black and White Wednesday #60 will be hosted by Haalo of Cook almost anything.
1.Spoons 2.Tomatoes from our garden 3.Breakfast 4.Berries 5.English style bone china soup tureen 6.Old fashioned napking and silver cutlery 7.Ready to shoot 8.Ready to shoot in dark 9.Meyer lemon tree 10.Bathing the microwave 11.Snapping asparagus 12.Lentils 13.Farm beauty
All rights reserved on mentioned photographs and written content Torviewtoronto © 2012 unless mentioned. Please Ask First

11 comments:

  1. Thanks, my dear, for your annoubcement, will bring you my pics tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pic....wow tomatoes from home garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que fotos tan bonitas, mi enhorabuena, besos
    Sofía
    milideasmilproyectos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure will send in my entries , in mean time do join my weekly Friday photography event :)
    How I wish I have a tomato garden now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Akheela, beautiful click. Happy hosting!

    Have a great week ahead,regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this post so much: these pictures are wonderful!
    What about following each other?
    Cosa mi metto???
    Vivi clothes giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Akheela, great to discover your blog. Thanks for hosting this week's BWW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting this week's event! A lovely tomato click.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shot of your tomatoes and the other beauties too. I'll have to search the archives to see if I have something I can link up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are gorgeous pictures! Some things just look so cool in B&W. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)