Salad, stir fry and more with Olivado oil


Olivado Avocado oil is available in many parts of the the world and now in Canada.
I am glad to receive a complimentary package from Olivado oils to review and to be introduced to this delicious brand of cold pressed extra virgin avocado oil.
Here are a few dishes I tried it on; stir-fried egg rice, broccoli stir fry and in roti's with vegetables and meat. It didn't burn in high heat rather gave an enhancing flavour without overpowering the dishes.
It is perfect for frying, sauteing and cooking.


It has an excellent source of Vitamin E reduces cardiovascular diseases. It also has chlorophylls antioxidants that reduce risk of cancer, cartenoid lutein which reduces age related macular degeneration and prostate cancer.
It doesn't have trans fats or sodium. It is cholesterol free and is a heart healthy product.
It is also good for the skin and hair.
It is suitable for raw food diet and is excellent on salads, dressing and dipping.

This salad is tossed with avocado oil and topped with croutons and parmesan cheese.

Some flavours ...
Olivado Avocado oil has a delicious buttery smooth flavour.
Avocado zest has a tang of lemon taste.
Omega plus has a blend of avocado, olive and flaxseed oil; natural way for good heart health in children and adults which reduces risk of coronary heart disease.
Macadamia nut oil unique and flavourful.
It not only provides quality, shelf life but it is also organic. Olivado is committed to helping over 600 family owned farms in Kenya; that previously didn't have a market for their produce.
I certainly feel good using this product, check it out for yourself I am sure you will love it too.

All opinions are mine and all rights reserved on photographs and written content Torviewtoronto © 2010 unless mentioned. Please Ask First

38 comments:

  1. hey, that sounds great, olivado oil and I love the idea of avocado flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevr tried this oil ever..thanks for your review

    ReplyDelete
  3. heard about the oils but never tried it...thanx for a wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very interesting am sure it would be heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for this post dear, nice review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Healthy and very versatile.Good review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking dish..Interesting oil..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a new oil for me.thanks for sharing..salad looks colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. healthy,hearty oil..love anything with avocado..lovely post dear

    ReplyDelete
  10. awsome oil ,will try it when time permits

    ReplyDelete
  11. Healthy & interesting Dish!

    http://www.easycookingforamateurs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll keep my eyes peeled for it next time I go grocery shopping. It sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the idea... Great dishes...

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, will definitely pick this up if i see it at the local grocery store! the flavors r really exciting, complements ur healthy dishes perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This product sounds really interesting! Can't wait to find it at the grocery!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is interesting, Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice! I'm definitely going to hunt some down. They all sound wonderful :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been meaning to buy avocado oil and now you've given me reasons to use it as well. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't tried avocado oil yet. Thanks for a good review of this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am embarrassed to admit it, but I use store brand olive oil! I have been thinking about trying new brands to see if the taste is really different for cooking with it, and this sounds great. I love that it uses local farmers, would make me feel good too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The whole concept of this oil is good--- from the taste to the market of it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great review as usual. Oh, please go to my blog to claim your Stylish Blogger Award. It was given to me by another fantastic blogger, Elisabeth and one of the rules is to pass on to other bloggers whom I think are fantastic and you are one of them in my list. Thanks again for sharing with us all the wonderful stories and recipes. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great review. I don't thing I can find products like this here but it is good to know. Thanks. Oh, please go to my blog to claim your Stylish Blogger Award. It was given to me by another fantastic blogger, Elisabeth and one of the rules is to pass on to other bloggers whom I think are fantastic and you are one of them in my list. Thanks again for sharing with us all the wonderful stories and recipes. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Quite versatile! Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cool! A good range of oil for healthy cooking and eating.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Never tried that oil but it looks like a beautiful combination in the stir fry.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very informative post with awesome presentation..
    Tasty appetite

    ReplyDelete
  28. thank you for sharing such a healthy n useful information..

    ReplyDelete
  29. Interessante,non sapevo dell'esistenza dell'olio di avocado,complimenti!!! ;-)
    Ciao:-*

    ReplyDelete
  30. new to me information regarding oil is good for us

    ReplyDelete
  31. thats a great flavour I must say but pity that we wont get to cook with it very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  32. great idea to put this out - I use olive oil for most of my cooking - Avacado is supposed to have all kinds of good properties, but I developed some BIG allergies to its fat, which affected my gall bladder after my pregnancy and have kinda stayed away from it - IT must taste great though!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Interesting one ... good one ......

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow avocado oil sounds delish! where can i find some? your dishes look appetizing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)